Amul Star Voice of India -2 attempts to strengthen the association with the viewers by aiming to present the best singing talent from across India. To make this possible, Star Plus has handpicked 24 refreshing voices from 24 states across the nation who will enthrall you with their mellifluous voices and vie for the coveted title AMUL STAR VOICE OF INDIA-2. These 24 talented singers from 24 different states will make AMUL STAR VOICE OF INDIA-2 a kaleidoscope of different colors, traditions, singing styles since all these young participants will bring in something unique to the show. This is their ultimate chance to make their Janmabhoomi proud of what they achieve in their karmabhoomi-The Amul Star Voice of India platform.

Sunday, August 3, 2008

Contestant No. 6 - Kanika Joshi

Contestant No. 6

Kanika Joshi

State: Uttarakhand, Age: 18 yrs

QUICK FACTS

Date of Birth - 3rd June 1990

Star Sign - Gemini

Fav Songs - Judaai, Chhitthiye, Rabba, Yeh Honsla

Hobbies - Dancing, Playing pranks on people

Academic Qualification & Profession: I am pursuing my BA Second Year.

Family Background: My father works in a bank & my mother is a homemaker. My brother studies in Class 8.

A few lines about yourself: I love making friends and I am extremely passionate about music. I firmly believe in God and whatever I do, I do for my family.

What inspired you to pursue music?

My father motivated me to take up music. He saw talent in me and encouraged me to participate in various competitions.

Your Dream: I want to be a good human being. i want to be a successful singer and make my parents proud.

Your Idol & Why? I really respect those people who have risen up because of hard work. My Musical Idol is Richa Sharma because she sings with her heart.

Favourite Singers: Richa Sharma, Lata Mangeshkar, Jaspinder Narula, Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan, Sonum Nigam.

Favourite Music Director: Shankar Ehsaan Loy, Ravindra Jain, Ismail Darbar.

Favourite Film: I love Romantic Comedies and Thrillers

An Actor/Actress you dream of singing for: Priyanka Chopra, Kajol & Rani Mukherji

Favourite Food: Rajma Chawal, Rasgulla & Hot and Sour Sweet.

Your Fashion Icon: No one

Favourite Colour: White, Black, Baby Pink, Purple

What does Amul Star Voice of India mean to you?

This show means a lot to me. I have worked really hard to get through to the Top 2. I am representing Uttaranchal and this show will help me make my State proud of me.

1 comment:

Deepak Joshi said...

we are proud of you kanika joshi..

i hope you r next star voice of india.....


god bless you...........