Amul Star Voice of India -2 attempts to strengthen the association with the viewers by aiming to present the best singing talent from across India. To make this possible, Star Plus has handpicked 24 refreshing voices from 24 states across the nation who will enthrall you with their mellifluous voices and vie for the coveted title AMUL STAR VOICE OF INDIA-2. These 24 talented singers from 24 different states will make AMUL STAR VOICE OF INDIA-2 a kaleidoscope of different colors, traditions, singing styles since all these young participants will bring in something unique to the show. This is their ultimate chance to make their Janmabhoomi proud of what they achieve in their karmabhoomi-The Amul Star Voice of India platform.

Sunday, August 3, 2008

Contestant No. 13 - Rithisha Padmanabh

Contestant No. 13

Rithisha Padmanabh

State: Karnataka , Age: 17 yrs

QUICK FACTS

Date of Birth - 28th December 1990

Star Sign - Capricorn

Fav Songs - Too many to list here

Hobbies - Dance, Reading Science Fiction Novels.

Academic Qualification & Profession: I have finished by 12th Class. Am going to study Computer Engineering this year.

Family Background: My father works for a software company and my Mother is a homemaker. My elder sister is a software engineer and my grandmother is a social worker.

A few lines about yourself: I am a simple, sensitive and sensible girl. Music is my passion and I have been learning Carnatic music from the age of 4.

What inspired you to pursue music?
My mother, who made music a part of my life ever since I was 3 years old.

Your Dream: I want to be a playback singer in Bollywood. I also want to represent India in front of the world and do my country proud.

Your Idol & Why? My father, he is the best example of good virtue, dignity, patience, intelligence and talent.

Favourite Singers: Lata Mangeshkar, Asha Bhonsle, Sunidhi Chauhan, Alka Yagnik, Shreya Ghoshal, Kavita Krishnamurthy, Chitra, Kishore Kumar, Mohd Rafi, Sonu Nigam, Shaan, KK.

Favourite Music Director: AR Rehman, Ilayaraja.

Favourite Film: Kuch Kuch Hota Hai

An Actor/Actress you dream of singing for: Madhuri Dixit and Kajol. They are the most expressive actresses.

Favourite Food: Anything vegetarian.

Your Fashion Icon: No one

Favourite Colour: Black, Green and Blue

What does Amul Star Voice of India mean to you?
It is a huge stage for me to portray my talent. I hope to sing well and make my parents proud

No comments: