Amul Star Voice of India -2 attempts to strengthen the association with the viewers by aiming to present the best singing talent from across India. To make this possible, Star Plus has handpicked 24 refreshing voices from 24 states across the nation who will enthrall you with their mellifluous voices and vie for the coveted title AMUL STAR VOICE OF INDIA-2. These 24 talented singers from 24 different states will make AMUL STAR VOICE OF INDIA-2 a kaleidoscope of different colors, traditions, singing styles since all these young participants will bring in something unique to the show. This is their ultimate chance to make their Janmabhoomi proud of what they achieve in their karmabhoomi-The Amul Star Voice of India platform.

Sunday, August 3, 2008

Contestant No. 22 - Vinti Singh

Contestant No. 22

Vinti Singh

State: Uttar Pradesh, Age: 20 yrs

QUICK FACTS

Date of Birth - 24th May, 1988

Star Sign - Gemini

Fav Songs - Yeh Zindagi Usi Ki Hai, Bol Na Halke Halke, All of AR Rehman's songs.

Hobbies - Listening to different kinds of music, surfing the net, chatting with my friends.

Academic Qualification & Profession: Presently pursuing 3rd Year B.Tech (Computer Science)

Family Background: My father is a Bank Manager and my mother is a housewife. She is my biggest supporter. I have an elder brother who is pursuing his MBA.

A few lines about yourself: I am a simple girl who doesn't like to hurt anyone. I tend to think a lot!

What inspired you to pursue music?
I had a natural attraction to music, right from childhood. I always got appreciated for my voice quality and this made me take up music seriously.

Your Dream: To be the busiest playback singer of this industry.

Your Idol & Why? Lata Mangeshkar because of her fine singing and her simplicity.

Favourite Singers: Mohd Rafi, Lata Mangeshkar, Shreya Ghoshal, Hariharan, Sukhwinder Singh, Shankar Mahadevan.

Favourite Music Director: Madan Mohan, AR Rehman.

Favourite Film: Rehna Hai Tere Dil Mein, Kal Ho Na Ho, Chak de! India, Jab We Met, Hulchul

An Actor/Actress you dream of singing for: Rani Mukherji… I think my voice would suit her.

Favourite Food: All paneer dishes! Malai Kofta & Gulab Jamuns!

Your Fashion Icon: Katrina Kaif - because of her grace.

Favourite Colour: Blue, Pink, Red, Orange

No comments: