Amul Star Voice of India -2 attempts to strengthen the association with the viewers by aiming to present the best singing talent from across India. To make this possible, Star Plus has handpicked 24 refreshing voices from 24 states across the nation who will enthrall you with their mellifluous voices and vie for the coveted title AMUL STAR VOICE OF INDIA-2. These 24 talented singers from 24 different states will make AMUL STAR VOICE OF INDIA-2 a kaleidoscope of different colors, traditions, singing styles since all these young participants will bring in something unique to the show. This is their ultimate chance to make their Janmabhoomi proud of what they achieve in their karmabhoomi-The Amul Star Voice of India platform.

Sunday, August 3, 2008

Contestant No. 20 - Shraddha Das

Contestant No. 20

Shraddha Das

State: Jharkhand, Age: 16 yrs

QUICK FACTS

Date of Birth - 3rd November 1991

Star Sign - Scorpio

Fav Songs - Aye Ajnabi, Haal-e-Dil

Hobbies - Dancing, Painting, Watching cartoons

Academic Qualification & Profession: Student at Sacred Heart Convent.

Family Background: My father is a musician and my mother, a housewife. My younger sister is studying in school.

A few lines about yourself: I am a simple girl who wants to live a simple life.

What inspired you to pursue music?
I started singing by hearing my father sing to me when I was a child. And my inspiration is Lata Mangeshkar.

Your Dream: To be a successful playback singer.

Your Idol & Why? My father and Lata Mangeshkar.

Favourite Singers: Mangeshkar , Asha Bhonsle, Rahat Fateh Ali Khan

Favourite Music Director: Ismail Darbar, R.D Burman.

Favourite Songs: Mohobbat Zinda Rehti Hai, Zindabad Hai Mohobbat, Jaanewalon Zara.

Favourite Film: Bhootnath, Rehna Hai Tere Dil Mein, Jab We Met

An Actor/Actress you dream of singing for: Rani Mukherji

Favourite Food: Biryani.

Favourite Colour: Pink, sea green, sea blue and purple

What does Amul Star Voice of India mean to you?
I am from a very small place. This show is a way in which I can prove my talent & make my state proud of me.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

IT IS UNFAIR THAT SHE GOT VOTED OUT!!! MY WINNER WAS VOTED OUT TODAY AND SHRADDHA, I WANT U TO KNOW THAT YOU WILL BE VERY SUCCESSFUL AND YOU WILL FLY HIGHER THAN ANYONE ON THIS SHOW. THAT IS PRAYER FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

I don't watch voice of india anymore cos my girl is out now i my Shardah jee she has great voice she sang haal e dil song better than original singer she is great hope she will be back soon keep singing and keep it up our prayers are with you always we love you i love U