Amul Star Voice of India -2 attempts to strengthen the association with the viewers by aiming to present the best singing talent from across India. To make this possible, Star Plus has handpicked 24 refreshing voices from 24 states across the nation who will enthrall you with their mellifluous voices and vie for the coveted title AMUL STAR VOICE OF INDIA-2. These 24 talented singers from 24 different states will make AMUL STAR VOICE OF INDIA-2 a kaleidoscope of different colors, traditions, singing styles since all these young participants will bring in something unique to the show. This is their ultimate chance to make their Janmabhoomi proud of what they achieve in their karmabhoomi-The Amul Star Voice of India platform.

Sunday, August 3, 2008

Contestant No. 15 - Ruchi Sharma

Contestant No. 15

Ruchi Sharma

State: Haryana , Age: 18 yrs

QUICK FACTS

Date of Birth - 21st May 1990

Star Sign - Taurus

Fav songs - ismat Se Tum, Tum Mile, Jag Soona Lage, Kissa Hum Likhenge.

Hobbies - Reading books, dancing and acting.

Academic Qualification & Profession: I am in Class 12.

Family Background: I am from a middle class family. My dad is an accountant and my mom is a science teacher. My elder brother is studying engineering.

A few lines about yourself:
I am a simple, self-respecting girl. I never take tension and am good in my studies. I love everyone who loves me and I don't like fighting with people. I laugh a lot.


What inspired you to pursue music?
My dad used to sing a bit in his childhood. My grandfather too was into music. Since I was in a musical family, I naturally took up singing.

Your Dream: I want to be a playback singer or do my MBA and earn lots of money.

Your Idol & Why?
Sonu Nigam, because he is the most versatile singer.

Favourite Singers: Sonu Nigam, Lata Mangeshkar, Mohd Rafi, Shaan and Rahat Fateh Ali Khan.

Favourite Music Director:
AR Rehman, Ismail Darbar, Pritam, Vishal-Shekhar.

Favourite Film: Jab We Met, Bhool Bhulaiyya and Harry Potter.

An Actor/Actress you dream of singing for:
Deepika Padukone, Vidya Balan and Aishwarya Rai.


Favourite Food: Hyderabadi Biriyani, Manchurian and North Indian Food, of course!

Your Fashion Icon:
Vidya Balan and Aishwarya Rai


Favourite Colour:
Black and Orange


What does Amul Star Voice of India mean to you?


This show has given me the chance to show my talent in front of India.

No comments: