Amul Star Voice of India -2 attempts to strengthen the association with the viewers by aiming to present the best singing talent from across India. To make this possible, Star Plus has handpicked 24 refreshing voices from 24 states across the nation who will enthrall you with their mellifluous voices and vie for the coveted title AMUL STAR VOICE OF INDIA-2. These 24 talented singers from 24 different states will make AMUL STAR VOICE OF INDIA-2 a kaleidoscope of different colors, traditions, singing styles since all these young participants will bring in something unique to the show. This is their ultimate chance to make their Janmabhoomi proud of what they achieve in their karmabhoomi-The Amul Star Voice of India platform.

Sunday, August 3, 2008

Contestant No. 4 - Arvind Dhadwal

Contestant No. 4

Arvind Dhadwal

State: Himachal Pradesh , Age: 26 yrs

QUICK FACTS

Date of Birth - 10th June 1981

Star Sign
- Gemini


Fav Songs - Maa, Koi Lauta De

Hobbies - I like helping people and I love making friends

Academic Qualification & Profession:
I am a graduate.


Family Background:
I lost my parents 12 years back. My grandparents have brought me up. I am married and I have a baby girl.


A few lines about yourself:
I am very sensitive and emotional.


What inspired you to pursue music?


I have never learnt music. I think. I was born with music.

Your Dream:
To be a playback singer.


Your Idol & Why?
I idolize those who have made it big because of sheer hard work.


Favourite Singers: Kishore Kumar.

Favourite Music Director:
RD Burman.


Favourite Film:
Daddy, Baghban


An Actor/Actress you dream of singing for:
All leading men of Bollywood!


Favourite Food:
All Non-Veg, Bhindi and Palak Paneer.


Your Fashion Icon:I believe in making my own style.

Favourite Colour:
White.


What does Amul Star Voice of India mean to you?


ASVOI is a good start to my dream.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

u hv a amazing voice sir....i m biggest fan of urs😊🙏